I’m George. It’s my pleasure to e-meet you.
If you’re reading this, then you probably want to know more about me. So without further ado, here are some quick facts about me.
- I was born in 1993 in Athens.
- I hold a bachelor’s degree in Political Science & International Relations (meaning, communication at scale) from Greece’s most prestigious University.
- I started my career in content marketing @ Smarter Chains (an Industry 4.0 Tech Startup, founded by ex-Procter & Gamble leaders).
- In 2018, I joined divbrands (bootstrapped e-commerce startup) as a direct-response / performance copywriter. I was the company’s third contractor.
- Within two years, divbrands grew to over a 100 employees and contractors, and I grew into the Head of Copy, Marketing Manager, and eventually Marketing Director of the company.
- As of late 2020, I felt an irresistible pull to pursue new ventures, so I left divbrands to start my entrepreneurial journey. To this day, I maintain a great, consultatory relationship with divbrands.